Monday, September 21, 2009

Salt Lake


















We decided to go out to Salt Lake on Friday for the night and come back the next day. Needless to say, we ended up staying until Sunday. We went shopping for work clothes for me and winter clothes for Hunter. We all got something and it was a nice trip.


Hunter must have no been feeling good Saturday. I'm not sure what happened but he was in the most crabby mood all day. We went out to eat on Saturday night at Joe's Crab Shack (I don't care if they are famous, their crawfish suck!). Jeremy had the coconut shrimp which was really good though. I had to step out of the restaurant a couple times because Hunter finally found his voice. He would be quiet and then all of a sudden you would hear a loud scream. I think we are done with restaurants for a little while. LOL!


Here are some updated pictures of him...ENJOY!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment