Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Finally Broke Down

Well, I finally broke down and made a blog. I figure this is the best way for everyone to keep up with us. So, here is the new news:

Hunter is now crawling all over. He says " Dada" all of the time (which was his first word and Jeremy was so happy about it) and he has now started to say "mom" and "mama" a little bit. He pulled up for the first time on Monday. I was so excited to see that! He just hasn't figured out that once you stand up, you have to hold on (he fell right after). He is definitely a mama's boy but he adores his daddy. He continues to look more and more like daddy everyday.

He is growing up so fast and it is so exciting to see my little boy doing all of the new things he does everyday. We just love our life with him and couldn't imagine it any other way.

Next new news is Jeremy got a new truck yesterday. He was like a kid in a candy store and is SO happy! It is the truck he always wanted: 2006 GMC K2500 crew cab leather and everything. I am so happy he has what he wanted. We now have two good vehicles and it gives you a nice piece of mind.

Well, I have to go cook dinner. I guess this blogging thing isn't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment