Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Babies

So, Jaelyn is now 3 months and Hunter is 2 1/2. I can't believe how quick the time flies! They are both so much fun. Jaelyn loves to smile and Hunter loves to annoy her (he thinks he's playing with her...lol). He is such a big helper. He likes to feed her and hold her. Hunter is now potty trained which is great! He's not a baby anymore... :( As for Jaelyn... she is a major chunk! She is n the 95th percentile for her weight and the 50th for her height. She has slept all night in her own room since she was 1 month which is great since Hunter didn't sleep all night until he was about 9 months. She doesn't spit up like Hunter did which is the best part! My kids are the best part of my life and I just can't wait to see the new things that happen every day! Enjoy the pics below from Jaelyn's 3 month photo shoot.
















No comments:

Post a Comment