Sunday, July 11, 2010

Father's Day

For Father's Day, Jeremy had to work. He did get off pretty early though so we were able to spend the day together. Hunter and I got Jeremy a gift certificate for the golf course and golf clubs. His new "thing" is playing golf. He LOVES it! He usually goes golfing after work while I'm still at work which means he doesn't take up time playing golf when Hunter and I are home.

When Jeremy got off of work, I gave in and Hunter and I went with Jeremy to play golf. It was fun, but the course was so busy that I only was able to hit on 3 holes. I am really slow and suck pretty bad so I would take forever to get my ball to the hole. We bought Hunter a plastic set of clubs and he liked to get out and hit the balls too. Here are some pictures of us on Father's Day. We really enjoyed our day!
Jeremy waiting to hit his ball
Hunter trying to write down our score
Hunter and Jeremy getting out to play

Proud Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment