Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve

For New Year's Eve, we were invited over to Joelle and Trenton's for dinner. Joelle cooked hot dogs and we had apple crisp and peach cobbler. Jeremy and Trenton played the Wii (big kids) and Joelle and I hung out with the kids. Hunter like Dallin's hair, so we have to watch him...LOL. I think it is because he doesn't have much himself! We had fun, but we aren't the big party animals we used to be... We went home by 9:30 and were in bed by 10:00. It's a little sad, but Jeremy had to work today and I was super exhausted from moving furniture around the lst couple days. We took a couple pictures with my new camera Jeremy bought me for Christmas.



Update on Pat, Kim, and the kids... They left on Monday to move back to Louisiana. They had a long trip, especially with the U-Haul pulling the trailer and bad weather through Texas area. They made it there safely on Wednesday. Pat starts his new job on Tuesday and Brock starts his new "old" school on Monday.



Joelle & Dallin (he was hungry here)

Jeremy, Hunter, & Trenton


He is too darn cute for words! I love him so much!


I thought Jeremy was bad to get to take pictures! Try getting this little boy to sit still for a family picture. Needless to say, I love my boys and our little family!


My boys... you can see they are so much alike. They are making the same face watching TV...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment